- If you are a gamer what do you spend on games a year?
How much more is it over the music you buy?
Doing some inclass research
If you dont buy CDs as often, why is that? How do you get your music?
Answer by marie
I would say at least a couple hundred dollars on games a year, and maybe around $ 100 on music. I just dont buy CDs as often as I used to.
I guess I just listen to music online more than I did a few years ago. And the music stores around here have slowly been dying out. The only two stores nearby that sell CDs are Best Buy and Wal Mart, and neither of those stores have a great selection of music. I set up an account on Amazon not long ago, so Ill probably start buying most of my CDs there.
- What folder do I need to copy games to in order for them to show up under xbox 360 games section in the freestyle dash menu? I can play games using file manager but they wont show up in the right section.
Answer by Nana Nancy
i know how to backup xbox 360 games, but it is with game copy pro, not freestyle dash. i used the software to backup my xbox 360 games, the sound and picture quality of the resulting copies are just like the originals. here is it,if freestyle dash doesnt work, hope it may help you.
Random BurstMedia Sponsor Link with respect to Skybet :
or if you just want to burn your games using freestyle dash,the site below may give you a step-by-step guide to burn your games (if they own the same working principle).
- What are good paid games on android market?Games that are not simple and have an alright picture graphic quality.
Most of the android games are real bad does anyone know any good ones?
- Just wanted to know some popular games for xbox 360, that are fun, because I want to update game library.
Answer by Jack Passfield
If you have XBL ask your friends what games theyre playing or going to get. At the moment people are back tracking to MW2 and others are still playing Fifa 11. If you want to buy a new game Ide recommend Fallout: New Vegas, Test Drive Unlimited 2 or if you have the money you could get kinect.
- The old games I have on my iPod are from a different computer, but I purchased a new game on iTunes and the only way it will let me put my new game by syncing it, erasing the old games. Is there any way to put the new game on without getting rid of the old ones? (I have a mac, if that makes a difference in terms of directions (: ) Thanks!
Answer by jaswosjuoswa
You can try this software to backup the stuffs in your iPod/iPhone/iTouch. Recover lost or missing music, backup and restore all of your iPod/iPhone/iTouch content, including your favorite songs, videos, photo files and Play Lists, and thats not all. You can try this software to backup songs, videos, photos in iPod to PC, copy iPod songs, videos, photos to new ipod, computer or notebook.
Some useful information you can get on the official site:
Also, you can search some other ones: